From mid-May until the end of July, new content on The Faceoff Circle will only available to subscribers (reasoning here). A subscription will unlock those posts and some additional features! Premium features include:
- My unconditional love and affection for helping this project become and remain viable
- Ability to use the comment section (doubles as troll discouragement!)
- Question response priority for Weekly Mailbags
- Access to exclusive contests and merch discounts
- A follow from the site’s Twitter account (DM me with your name after you subscribe so I know you are)
- No advertisements! (Though these should be extremely minimal, if any, on the free tier)
- More features to be determined at a later date.
Those who feel like going above and beyond can sign up for the “Friend of the Blog” tier.
If you’d like to support the site but a subscription isn’t up your alley, you can also make a one-off donation or pick up some cool new clothes. For now, the goal of all relevant proceeds is to pay for site features (having photos would be a good start) and hosting and cover general costs of living in the real world. Should regular income begin to succeed survivable, I’ll look to expand the site operations to bring in additional part-time/freelance contributors. Fingers crossed that things get to that stage!
|Monthly Subscription||$5.00 per Month.||Select|
|Annual Subscription||$25.00 per Year.||Select|
|Friend of the Blog||$20.00 per Month.||Select|