The Faceoff Circle’s articles are released on a time-based basis, and are only available to members after an initial “Happy Hour” grace period. As well as gaining on-demand access to all articles in The Faceoff Circle’s back catalogue, your membership will also include:
- The ability to use the comment section (doubles as troll discouragement!)
- Question response priority for Weekly Mailbags
- Access to exclusive contests and merch discounts
- A follow from the site’s Twitter account (DM @faceoffcircleca with your site username after you subscribe)
- No advertisements on the site.
- More features to be determined at a later date.
The Faceoff Circle has a “Friend of the Blog” tier as well, but that presently doesn’t unlock any additional features – it’s simply a way to pay more money per month if you’re feeling really, really generous.
More than anything, subscribing to the site makes this project more viable. This site is currently my primary form of writing income, and with more subscriptions, it can continue to be my focus moving forward. My preference is to continue to release work that focuses on quality, nuance, and proper research rather than writing filler at other venues to make a quick buck, and the continued growth of this site makes that more attainable and provides me with an additional form of job security.
|Monthly Subscription||$5.00 per Month.||Select|
|Annual Subscription||$25.00 per Year.||Select|
|Friend of the Blog||$20.00 per Month.||Select|